This article describes the required roles you have to assign to your technical user(s).
SAP Process Orchestration (Technical User) Roles
- To be able to Stop communication channels, you also need to create a new role (e.g. WHINT_MMA with the following Actions (type J2EE):
- com.sap.aii.af.app: xi_af_channel_admin_modify
- com.sap.aii.monitoring.remoteapi: xi_af_channel_admin_modify
SAP ABAP System (Backend , e.g. S/4HANA, ECC)
- Role (or authorization objects of this role): SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER
- Authorization Object S_RFC – RFC_TYPE: FUGR, Activity: 16, RFC_NAME:
- Authorization Object S_TABU_NAM – Activity: 03, TABLE:
SAP Cloud Integration Roles (Neo)
SAP Cloud Integration Roles (Cloud Foundry)
SAP Cloud Integration Service Key for OAuth (Cloud Foundry)
Create a Service Instance (e.g. “WHINT”) of type “Process Integration Runtime” with plan “api”.