This Adapter Module is adding the current payload as an attachment to the SOAP XI 3.0 message of SAP Process Orchestration. It is useful, when the content is changed afterwards (e.g. via content conversion) or when the target system would like to see the message which was originally received (e.g. when the target system is an SAP ABAP Proxy runtime that supports multipart messages).
- Deploy the SCA/EAR file provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign using NWDS/JSPM/SUM/Telnet
- Check if the deployment was successful in JNDI browser (NWA -> Troubleshooting -> Java -> JNDI Browser) It should appear under Folder WHINT with name PayloadSaveAttachment
- Add the Adapter Module in the Module Processor (Sender or Receiver Channel)
- Name: WHINT/PayloadSaveAttachment
- Type: Local
- FileName (optional): to set the file name of the attachment if needed
Here, a File Adapter is converting a CSV file into XML and sending the data (both files, converted and unconverted) via Mail adapter to a receiver.