The WHINT Interface Catalog (On-Premise) provides an Excel Overview of the SAP PI Integration Directory with Channel and Interface Information.
Now with this new feature, the ChannelCatalog also provides the information, if a channel is started in the channel monitoring and how it is managed (manually/scheduler/externally).
This feature is available with SAP PI/PO 7.31 and higher versions.
- Create an REST Receiver Channel using a channel template from SWC WHINT_IFC: REST_RCV_ChannelStatus_<version>. The user must have the following role: SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE
- Change the iFlow/Integrated Configuration and replace the already configured operation mapping MessageTrigger_To_ChannelCatalog_Excel_<version> with
- Maintain the REST Receiver Channel by adding it as a string <Service>:<Channel> as shown in the example below
- If you have multiple Adapter Engines (decentral), you have to concatenate them by separating them with a comma:
You see two additional columns: Activation and Control
- Activation means if the channel is STARTED or STOPPED
- Control means if the channel is managed MANUAL, by SCHEDULER or externally by WEBSERVICE