WHINT Interface Monitoring now supports Keystore Alerting (available as of SAP Process Orchestration 7.50).
A periodic job is scheduled using WHINT MessageTrigger Job which reads the Keystore from the NWA of any SAP Java System.
- All expired certificates are reported
- A threshold in days can be defined globally or per system to also report on certificates, which are about to expire within the configured time frame
- E-Mail (alert) receivers can be defined globally or per system to distribute the alerts according to the responsible owners
- The subject of the e-mail can be changed for each alert receiver
- Install Process Integration Scenario “WHINT_InterfaceMonitoring_Keystore” of namespace http://whint.de/xi/IMS/Keystore. You can use the same Sender/Receiver Combination as with the InterfaceMonitoring Snapshot.
- Create Lookup Channel(s): The MessageTrigger Job has to send the lookup channel(s) to the Java system(s) you want to monitor. A channel template (SOAP_RCV_750) is available in namespace http://whint.de/xi/IMS/Keystore. Depending on your host and port, the url is as follows: http://<host>:<port>/KeystoreService/KeystoreServiceApi
- Add Job Task “MessageTriggerJob” in NWA (Operation -> Jobs -> Java Scheduler)
- Name (e.g.): WHINT_MTJ_IMS_Keystore
- Enter ScenarioSender to match your Integrated Configuration. To reuse the same sender system as for your WHINT InterfaceMonitoring Snapshot, you can add a virtual receiver to your Integrated Configuration/iFlow.
- Enter each Java system you want to monitor as a Param (<System>=<Channel>)
- Example: Param01: WPO=SOAP_RCV_Keystore
- The global configuration is performed as mapping parameters in the Integrated Configuration / iFlow.
- E-Mail Receiver- and System-specific configuration is performed in the Configuration_XML archive inside the ESR (namespace http://whint.de/xi/IMS/Keystore)
The screenshots show the following configuration:
- Global: 30 days to expire
- Receiver email@example.com
- Default Subject will be used
- 70 days to expire for system WPO
- 100 days to expire for system INTEGRATION_ENGINE_JAVA_WPO
- Receiver firstname.lastname@example.org (from global parameter)
- Specific Subject will be used
- 100 days to expire for system WPO
- A 3rd receiver is also configured, the details are not shown