This solution creates an automatic documentation of your interface landscape by generating PDF documents in plain text describing your SAP Process Orchestration Configuration Scenario.
- Update (02.2022): PDF by NWDS iFlow
- Update (02.2022): PDF by NWDS Folder
- Update (02.2022): Message Mapping Excel Enhancements
The structure is as follows:
- One PDF document is created per Configuration Scenario or NWDS Folder or NWDS iFlow
- Each Sender Interface generates a new page
- Each Receiver System (one or more) is listed with
- one or more Receiver Interface(s), Channel(s) and Mappings
- Mappings are listed with all mapping steps (programs)
- All unassigned routing objects will be collected into a Generic Scenario called “_Objects_not_assigned.pdf“
The overall logic is using the structure of the Interface Catalog, providing a complete list of all end-to-end interfaces of your landscape: How to use the results of WHINT InterfaceCatalog.
Scenario: <PI Configuration Scenario Name> --------------------------------------------- <Description of Scenario> <No.>. <SenderParty> <SenderService> <Interface> <Description of Integrated Configuration / Receiver Determination> /> SENDER - Party: <Sender Party> - Service: <Sender Service> - Channel: <Sender Channel> - Interface: <Interface Name> <Interface Namespace> /> RECEIVER <No.> - Party: <Receiver Party> - Service: <Receiver Service> - Routing: <Routing Rule or Receiver Determination Mapping> <Mapping Parameters> /> INTERFACE <No.> - Interface: <Interface Name> <Interface Namespace> - Channel: <Sender Channel> - Mapping: <Operation Mapping Name> <Operation Mapping Namespace> Parameter: <Name>:<Value> Request: <Step No.> (<Type>) <Mapping Program Name> (<Imported Archive>) <Mapping Program Namespace> Response: <Step No.> (<Type>) <Mapping Program Name> (<Imported Archive>) <Mapping Program Namespace> Exception: <Step No.> (<Type>) <Mapping Program Name> (<Imported Archive>) <Mapping Program Namespace> - Routing: <Routing Rule>
- You need to have the WHINT Interface Catalog already, which reads all interfaces and routings from your Integration Directory. Instead creating an Excel document, multiple PDF documents are created.
- Import the ESR Content “WHINT_IFD, 2016.10 of whitepaper-id.com” (TPZ provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign) into your SAP Process Orchestration ESR.
- Change the existing iFlow/Integrated Configuration (PO) or Receiver Determination (PI) to add the Receiver Interface ConfigurationScenario_In [http://whint.de/xi/IFD] with the appropriate Operation Mapping InterfaceCatalogWithScenarios_To_ConfigurationScenario_Split [http://whint.de/xi/IFD].
- Assign a the lookup channel (e.g. created from template REST_RCV_ESR_750) using the pattern <service>:<channel>
- The file name of the PDF is used from the Configuration Scenario.