This solution provides you with an overview about your CPI Integration Content: All relevant information from your SAP Cloud Platform Integration Tenant:
- Integration Artifacts with
- Externalized Configuration Parameters
- Service Endpoints
- Message-Processing Information with
- # of messages
- Processing times (completed messages)
- Landscape Check: Comparison of Integration Content across tenants
- Partner Directory
- API Management Catalog
- Update (03.2020): Aggregated Messages Overview & Document Store
- Update (03.2020): API Management Overview
- Update (05.2019): Service Endpoint URLs
- Update (11.2018): Landscape Check
- Update (07.2018): iFlow Details & Configuration Parameters
- Update (04.2018): Keystore Entries & Partner Directory
It answers questions like
- which integration flows are currently deployed?
- what message volumes do we have over the month per integration flow?
- which partner directory configuration do we use (partners and parameters)?
- where do we use which URLs (inbound/outbound) or hosts/users (outbound)?
The solution is using the Standard OData API of SAP CPI and can be deployed on your CPI tenant as an Integration Package or provided as a service (where we would receive read access from our SAP CPI tenant).
- Import the ZIP file (Integration Package) provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign as an Integration Package into your tenant
- Configure the integration flow
- Create a dedicated API user to access the CPI Monitoring and Administration.
- Required Roles: IntegrationOperationServer.read, AuthGroup.IntegrationDeveloper
- Create the User Credentials
- Manage Security Material -> Add User Credentials
- Enter the runtime URL of your tenant (taken from the browser URL) and e-mail receiver address(es)
- Deploy the integration flow