This solution provides you with an overview about your CPI Integration Content: All relevant information from your SAP Cloud Platform Integration Tenant:
- Integration Artifacts and Message-Processing Information
- Landscape Check: Comparison of Integration Content across tenants
- Partner Directory
- Keystore Entries (incl. information about expired certificates)
The tool downloads (e.g. periodically) iFlows with Messaging Information as an Excel Sheet.
- Update November 2018 (Landscape Check)
- Update July 2018 (iFlow Details & Configuration Parameters)
- Update April 2018 (Keystore Entries & Partner Directory)
It answers questions like
- which integration flows are currently deployed?
- what message volumes do we have over the month per integration flow?
- which partner directory configuration do we use (partners and parameters)?
- which keystore entries do we have and which ones are expired?
The solution is using the Standard OData API of SAP CPI and can be deployed on your CPI tenant as an Integration Package or provided as a service (where we would receive read access from our SAP CPI tenant).
- Import the ZIP file (Integration Package) provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign as an Integration Package into your tenant
- Configure the integration flow
- Create a dedicated API user to access the CPI Monitoring and Administration.
- Required Roles: IntegrationOperationServer.read, AuthGroup.IntegrationDeveloper
- Create the User Credentials
- Manage Security Material -> Add User Credentials
- Enter the runtime URL of your tenant (taken from the browser URL) and e-mail receiver address(es)
- Deploy the integration flow