This solution provides you with an overview about your Integration Landscape: All information from your configuration of your SAP Process Orchestration System as well SAP Backend Systems.
- Update (11.2019): Backend Interfaces
- Update (09.2019): Staging & Logging Overview
- Update (03.2019): Local CPI Content Overview
- Update (01.2019): TPM Excel Overview
- Update (04.2018): Channel Administration in Channel Catalog
The tool downloads (e.g. periodically)
- the Interface Catalog (based on all Integrated Configurations)
- the Channel Catalog (based on all channels or on all channels used in the Integrated Configurations)
- the Trading Partner Catalog (TPM, based on SAP B2B Add-on Trading Partner Management, 7.50 only)
- the Cloud Integration Content Catalog (locally deployed CPI content, 7.50 only)
- the Interface Catalog Classic (optionally for PI only, based on Dual-Stack classic routings)
- Backend Interfaces (from SAP ABAP Systems: IDoc/File/WebService)
as an Excel Sheet.
All Routing information can be read as well as all communication channel attributes (e.g. host name) and all adapter modules including the corresponding parameters.
It answers questions like
- what are the routing conditions for Partner X or IDoc Y ?
- where do we use a specific FTP host?
- where do we use Content Conversion (also via the MessageTransform Bean) ?
The solution is not invasive (no specific installation needed) and runs completely as interfaces using Standard PI/Process Orchestration technology. Only read access is required using the Integration Directory API.
- Import the TPZ file provided by Whitepaper InterfaceDesign into the ESR
- Configure the Process Integration Scenario using the Swing Client (Integration Builder: Directory) or Eclipse (SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio – NWDS) – see Configuration Guide below
- Create a user to access via the Integration Directory API (SOAP Receiver Lookup Channels) with the roles: SAP_XI_API_DISPLAY_J2EE and SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER
- Create two business components according to your naming conventions, e.g. WHINT_IFC and NFS_<SID>(in PI 7.11 it must be a Business System, for newer releases it can be either Business Component or Business System)
- Each object is extracted through a SOAP Lookup API call used in the Operation Mapping. Create all necessary SOAP Lookup Channels for the the system WHINT_IFC using the Channel Templates provided for the Objects
- Communication Channel
- Integrated Configuration
- Configuration Scenario
- Classic only: Receiver Determination
- Classic only: Interface Determination
- Classic only: Sender Agreement
- Classic only: Receiver Agreement
- Start the wizard with the Process Integration Scenario WHINT_InterfaceCatalog, select the Component view matching your release and assign the systems to generate your iFlows/ICOs
- Assign the lookup channel parameters and select the correct NFS path where to write/read files
- Repeat this activity for Process Integration Scenario WHINT_InterfaceCatalog_Classic if you want to create the Dualstack InterfaceCatalog as well